Where the drive to innovate meets passion for quality and service employing technology for sustainable development adopting transition management.



Strive to manufacture indoor and outdoor contemporary furniture while maintaining state of the art technology, eco-conscious approaches, time sensitive delivery, value based pricing and conforming to international standards.



Your heart’s desire in wood.


Core Values

  • Dedication to every client’s success.
  • Trust and personal responsibility in all relationships.
  • Offer everyone the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers.
  • Sell good merchandise at a reasonable profit, treat your customers like human beings, and they will always come back for more.
  • Build a Positive Team and Family Spirit.
  • Sustainable growth compliments successful long-term business.
  • The strength of an individual’s social group is positively related to not only productivity but also to their enjoyment and job satisfaction when they are given breaks at the same time.
  • We want to be able to help with a project’s entire life cycle With great courage, integrity, fairness and love, we embrace our responsibility to co-create a world our communities and the planet to flourish celebrating the sheer love and joy of wood.
  • It’s not just about cost perception but of stability and revolution, delivery and performance because we are only as strong as our weakest link, everything from people, skills, marketing, price, management, discipline, love for learning and experience; anything that can affect the brand’s position.

MD Message

Empty section. Edit page to add content here.

Management Team

The Woodfield Management team consists of industry veterans with over two decades of experience in the industry. This expertise and commitment to quality have been cornerstones of the Woodfield success story and continues to lend to its living legacy.

Designer Team

Contemporary design and sophistication lies at the heart of the Woodfield promise. The industry-tested design team employed by Woodfield delivers on that promise with aesthetic masterpieces sure to complement your distinct lifestyle.

Our Showroom

Furnishing your abode is an intimate affair and we understand the importance of witnessing the detail of what will be a lasting monument. The Woodfield showroom is geared to acquaint you with your choice of kitchen cabinetry. Just come have a look.

Our Factory

Our state of the art manufacturing facility is a 30,000 square foot, automated production unit, currently employing over 40 trained workers. The technology and craftsmanship of the Woodfield facility truly sets Woodfield products apart. Located in Halthota, Bandaragama, the production plant is specialized in the manufacture of solid wooden kitchen cabinets, doors, windows, bedroom cabinets and home furniture.
2 (Medium)
16 (Medium)
3 (Medium)
17 (Medium)
14 (Medium)


The Woodfield Management places great emphasis on the recruitment, training and development of the Woodfield team. Planned career progression, competitive remuneration and broad industry exposure are among the perks of a career at Woodfield. Send us your CV to be considered for a place on our team.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message

Your CV

Our factory is a state of the art manufacturing facility, geared to undertake and complete the full manufacturing process of our high-quality timber cabinets.

With years in the furnishing industry, the team at Woodfield brings expert consultation and manufacturing knowledge to your furnishing needs.

Quality Raw Materials

Woodfield manufactures only solid wood kitchen cabinets, and sources the best Teak timber for production. The curation of the timber and the used materials are all selected in adherence with our stringent quality assurance criteria.

Woodfield cabinets come with an extendable warranty period and guaranteed aftercare, assured to last you a lifetime of sophisticated homemaking.

  • An advanced 60% payment of the full quoted amount and the remaining 40% to be paid prior to delivery of the cabinets.
  • Free of charge delivery within Colombo city limits.
  • 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects from the date of supply.
  • Issued quotations are valid only for 30 days.
  • Manufacture and installation of cabinetry within 21 days of order confirmation and advanced payment.
  • Payments to be made by cheques in favour of ‘WOODFIELD (PVT) LTD.’ And cash payments to be made through Sampath Bank and HNB.

  • All fit-outs such as refrigerators, ovens, sinks and accessories, etc., should be provided by the client and arranged to be made available prior to manufacture and delivery for fixing at the location by the date of installation.
  • The installation area should be completed and cleaned prior to installation of the cupboards.
  • Waterproofing of rare areas.